IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
Please read this ENTIRE page and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Failure to do so could result in not graduating or receiving your diploma.
Applying to graduate – In order to graduate, you MUST apply to graduate in One.UF by the deadline posted in “Critical Dates.”
How to submit the degree application: Please click on the following link to submit your graduation application in One.UF: https://one.uf.edu. Click on “My Record” on the left side of the page, click on “degree application,” and provide the requested information.
Qualifying to graduate: In order to graduate, you must meet the following conditions:
- Completion of all required courses and necessary electives
- Only courses completed with a grade of C or higher can be counted toward a degree or graduate certificate
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A major GPA of 3.0 or higher
- If you have an Incomplete in any course, please contact your instructor immediately to ensure completion of the coursework on time.
- If you are not sure if you meet the above qualifications, email email@example.com
Make sure you do not owe the university any money! Satisfy all financial obligations (fines, tickets, fees, etc.) with the University Bursar. Your final grades, transcripts, and diploma will not be released until all debt are paid. All emergency or short-term loans from the college and university must also be paid before graduation. You can view and pay any current charges due on One.UF under University Bursar.
Diplomas: Diplomas will not be handed out at graduation. The Office of the University Registrar will mail diplomas to your permanent address on file with the University of Florida approximately 8 to 10 weeks after graduation. Diplomas measure 11 ¾” high by 16” wide.
Make sure your permanent address is correct in the UF Directory by following these steps:
- Log into MyUfl
Under Main Menu, My Account
Select Update Directory Information