International students are welcome to apply to our certificate, or non-degree program.
International students should carefully review the minimum requirements section of the respective program of interest. Any additional application materials that are needed for international applications are included on the minimum requirement pages (below):
There are two enrollment options for participating; click below to apply to a program of interest:
There are two enrollment options for participating; click below to apply to a program of interest: DE-Support@ahc.ufl.edu.
Transcript/Mark Sheet and Diploma/Degree Certificate: International Applicants
If either your bachelor’s or graduate degree(s) were earned outside of the United States, please see the transcript and diploma requirement below.
Graduate applicants must submit an official, original document in the native language of each transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended. If the native language for the documents is not English, certified, literal (exact) English translations are required. The English translation may come from your university or may be completed by a certified translator.
Your transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate with English translations if required should be assembled by you and sent to the address below in one package. If you would like your transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate returned to you, you must provide a return shipping label and return packaging in the package that you send. You must also include this checklist, filled out, in the package that you send containing your documents.
Please see the checklist here: Checklist
Packages must be sent to:
University of Florida
Attn: Entrepreneurial Programs
2046 NE Waldo Rd, Rm 2200
Gainesville FL 32609
*We must have your original diploma verifying that the degrees reported were earned. We keep the diploma locked and safe until after your application materials are processed and an application decision can be made. Once a decision is made, we will send your diploma back to you via the label and packaging that you provide. While the University of Florida handles all documents with care, we are not responsible for documents that are lost or damaged in the mail.
The English Language Skill Requirements for Admission: International Applicants Only
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the graduate school’s list of English speaking countries.
Having the TOEFL or English Language Test sent to the University of Florida
- All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
- Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.
Minimum TOEFL Scores Required
To be considered for the certificate, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|
Having the TOEFL or English Language Test sent to the University of Florida:
- All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official GRE test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.